Colchester Summer Centre
17 June – 12 August 2018
from A1/ Elementary
Price per week:
from 625.00 GBP
- 15 hours tuition – 20 x 45 minute lessons per week (Monday to Friday)
- One half-day and one full-day excursion each week
- Supervised afternoon and evening activities
- Class sizes 10-14
- Certificate of completion
- Full board homestay accommodation
- Experienced welfare team
- All teaching materials included
- Free bus pass
- Capacity 60 students
Why choose Colchester Summer Centre?
Colchester is home to Colchester English Study Centre (CESC), our adult Centre where we have been running English language courses since 1969.
CESC is a short walk from the town centre and only 15km from Mersea Island and the coast.
The town has a rich heritage and is full of history – the Roman wall, the Norman castle and “Jumbo”, the Victorian water tower. It also has a vibrant, modern town with a wide variety of shops, cafes, theatres, art galleries and a cinema complex.
By living with our friendly and welcoming homestay providers, students will learn more about British life as well as improving their speaking and listening skills.