To view our 2018-2019 course prices, please click on the following link:
Making a booking
To make a booking, you can download an Enrolment Form or complete our online-form via the link below:
We accept students aged 16 and over, students aged 16/17 will need written permission from their parent/guardian to join adult classes. CESC also runs closed group courses for students aged 11 – 17.
Minimum booking is 1 week.
- You must pay a non-refundable registration fee of £75 when you enrol
- You must pay a deposit of £200 (towards tuition fee) to secure your booking
- You must pay a £50 accommodation handling fee if you wish to book homestay accommodation
- You must pay all course fees at least two weeks before your first day
- Sponsored students must pay for at least 2 weeks of their accommodation prior to arrival
Ways of paying
- By using our international payment system – Flywire www.flywire.com
- By bank transfer or debit card from a bank in Britain in pounds sterling (there is no charge for paying by UK debit card).
- You can transfer money directly to our bank but please note that you will have to pay for all bank charges
ALL AMOUNTS ARE IN POUNDS STERLING
When making a payment, it is important that you provide a student name, course name and arrival date so that we can assign this to your enrolment.