Ipswich Summer Centre
01 July – 05 August 2018
Price per week:
from 625.00 GBP
- 15 hours tuition – 20 x 45 minute lessons per week (Monday to Friday)
- One half-day and one full-day excursion each week
- Supervised afternoon and evening activities
- Class sizes 10-14
- Certificate of completion
- Full board homestay accommodation
- Experienced welfare team
- All teaching materials included
- Free bus pass
- Capacity 160 students
Why choose Ipswich Summer Centre?
Ipswich is a fascinating mix of an ancient port, a busy commercial centre and an attractive historic town. Its famous Christchurch Park with the annual music festival brings many visitors each summer.
In the town there are networks of narrow streets full of wooden-framed houses, handsome Victorian buildings and lots of interesting shops and fine museums. Modern Ipswich offers a wide range of exciting entertainment options in cinema, theatre and music.
Ipswich Summer Centre is located very close to the town centre making it easy for students to walk to a wide range of attractions.
By living with our friendly and welcoming homestay providers, students will learn more about British life as well as improving their speaking and listening skills.
Swimming pool, sports hall, computer room, WI-FI and outdoor sports pitches.