We have 18 classrooms, 6 equipped with interactive whiteboards. CESC has a capacity of 280 students. Our Cafeteria provides hot and cold food and snacks between 8.00 and 14.00 every day. You can study in our library, borrow books and find reference materials and daily newspapers. There is Wi-Fi throughout the school, and also 2 multimedia rooms available for students to practise their language and to use the internet and send emails. We have a large garden, and facilities for playing table-tennis and pool.
To get the best out of your course, you need to spend time outside the classroom using English. There are lots of ways of doing this. We provide a variety or interesting activities after class. You can also spend time talking and socialising with your classmates, you can talk to your homestay provider, or you can do private study.
Explore what the library has to offer. It is a quiet place to do your homework. Here you will find lots of materials to help you:
- Whatever your level, we have a wide range of books to suit you. You can borrow these and take them home
- CDs to listen to at school at your level
- Exam practice material to be used at school
- Dictionaries and grammar reference books to be used at school
- Magazines and daily newspapers
Our wonderful English garden provides a relaxing space throughout the year. We hold evening barbecues in the garden at most times of the year. If you want to be more active you will find an all-weather table tennis table in the garden, and a pool table in the conservatory.
We regularly hold parties at CESC.
We also have 2 multimedia suites with free internet access. Here you can:
- Find supplementary materials to accompany the coursebook you are using in class
- Find practice materials for all public exams offered at CESC – IELTS, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, ILEC, TKT, TOEIC
- Use our advice sheets for each exam to direct you to the best websites
- Find out lots of information on places to visit, ways to get there, and living in the UK
Our Cafeteria provides a wide range of hot and cold food. Hot lunch is available every day in generous portions, with fresh produce prepared in a mainly Mediterranean cuisine. Our bread is delivered fresh daily from the bakery, and used to prepare sandwiches and baguettes with a range of fillings with salad. In addition we serve cakes, fruit, yoghurt and hot and cold drinks. Our menu reflects our students' tastes and dietary requirements.
You will find healthy home cooking, friendly service and competitive prices in our cafeteria. If you would like to book lunches in advance when you book your course, we can arrange that for you and provide you with lunch vouchers when you arrive.