The Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies is a six to nine-month pre-university qualification accredited by NCC Education, a leading UK awarding organisation in IT and Business. It includes a significant degree of English language learning.
Many UK universities recognise the Level 3 International Diploma for Higher Education Studies as an entry qualification to BA, BSc or BEng degree courses.
The course aims to improve students’ general and academic English language ability, enhance their skills and cultural understanding and introduce them to academic study in English in the fields of business and economics or physics and further mathematics prior to studying at a university. It also helps them adjust to a full-time academic programme in a small and friendly international environment prior to study at university.
Who is this course suitable for?
Students who are looking to progress in their academic studies to gain entrance to a university.
What are the benefits? & Why study this course at CESC?
- On successful completion of the Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies at CESC, students can study BA, BSc or BEng degrees in diverse areas including
- Business, Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting and Finance
- Business and Law
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality and Event Management
Some universities also accept this route for entry on:
- IT, Computer Science, Games Technology, Web Development
- Learn about English culture, gain English language skills and confidence and familiarise yourself with an academic study programme
- Significantly improve your English language skills with like-minded people
- Study in an independent training centre in a small-mid sized University town
- Option to stay with a Homestay Provider to help improve your English further.