While our summer schools remain very popular, it will suit some groups of young learners to come and study at other times of the year. Standard courses offer progression in general English through age-appropriate learning activities designed to engage younger minds. The emphasis is typically on spoken interaction with vocabulary building and accuracy development but courses can be compiled to reflect the needs of particular groups. Alternatively, courses can be provided for practice in examinations such as Cambridge First, Cambridge Advanced, Cambridge Business or IELTS. Standard programmes are of 20-30 fifty-minute lessons a week.
Who are these courses suitable for?
These courses are for groups of minimum 10 students, who are aged 11-17. They are suitable for all levels of English from beginner to advanced with general or particular needs.
What are the benefits? & Why study this course at CESC?
- Maximum class size of 14 students
- Level testing in advance to ensure appropriate placement
- Decades of experience in teaching young learners
- Certificate of participation on leaving
- Half board homestay accommodation
- A programme of supervised social activities
- Experienced welfare team
- Located in a middle-sized town with good amenities