Standard of accommodation
- Good size single bedroom with comfortable bed
- Half-board accommodation
- No students share a room unless they want to
- All students get a table and chair for studying
- Sheets, pillowcases and towels are provided and changed each week. You must provide your own toiletries
- Your clothes will be washed but you will need to do your own ironing
- The homestay provider cleans the room, the student keeps it tidy
Sharing English life
- Stay with a welcoming family
- Practise your English at meal times and in the evening
- Have fun and join in with family life
- Learn about English culture and tell English people about your culture
Meals & additional information
- From Monday – Friday, you will get half-board (breakfast & evening meal)
- From Monday – Friday, you cannot stay at the homestay between 09:00 – 16:00
- At the weekends, you will get all of your meals
- If you have any dietary preference or restrictions please let us know
Getting to and from the school
- On the first day, your homestay provider will bring you to the school
- All of our homestay providers are within a 5-20 minute journey time by foot or public transport
Single homestay | £155.00 per week
Ensuite homestay | £195.00 per week
Self-catering homestay | £130.00 per week*
Bed & Breakfast homestay | £140.00 per week*
Hosting medical conditions/allergies (including gluten-free/coeliac) | £25.00
One additional night | £25.00
Accommodation Handling Fee | £50.00
Accommodation with a homestay provider is booked in one week periods, Sunday to Sunday.
Our Accommodation Team can also assist in booking Bed & Breakfast or Hotel accommodation where you will benefit from our special rates.
If you have any questions please contact our Accommodation Team.
*Please note that Self-catering and Bed & Breakfast options are only for our 18+ students.